Recently renovated by us townhouse with backyard facing west with a shed, 2 modern bathrooms and four bedrooms in Hilversum South.
This charming family home renovated by us offers 122 m2 of living space.
The house is fresh and modern and is finished with plastered walls, new floors and a new kitchen, 2 modern bathrooms.
Below we set out the results of our renovation.
Entrance, hallway with stairs cupboard and renewed meter cupboard, modern hanging toilet with fountain, spacious and bright living room with French doors to the garden and open modern kitchen with appliances and door to the garden.
Stairs to landing with doors to modern bathroom with bath, toilet and washbasin. Spacious bedroom at the front and second spacious bedroom at the rear with door to the balcony, third bedroom.
Fixed stairs to the attic floor with landing, modern bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin. The fourth bedroom is very bright and has a dormer.
The by us landscaped backyard with west facing location is accessible through the back and has a stone shed at the back. The garden has a terrace.
Among other things, the following works has been done by us:
– Fully modernized family home
– 122m2 living space renovated
– Electrical installation renewed and modern extensive group cabinet placed
– Energy label B: fully double glazed, equipped with roof insulation and floor insulation
– Central heating boiler Remeha 2021, all radiators replaced
– Walls newly plastered
– Woodwork newly painted
– New wooden floors
– Toilet renewed
– Bathrooms renewed, with washbasin, toilet 1 with bath 1 with shower
– Floor heating installed in both bathrooms.