Installation of floors
The market is overflowing with an assortment of flooring materials. Each of these requires a specific approach and attention. Our professionals have a high experience in laying flooring. Therefore, they know all the nuances of working with the materials used.
What materials do we use to cover the floor?
Today it is relevant to use such types of coatings:
- Laying floors is carried out by experienced specialists in Hilversum, Amersfoort, Almere, Utrecht, and Amsterdam. The material is valuable for its durability, beautiful aesthetic appearance, and easy installation. It imitates the surface of the wood and is resistant to stress and mechanical damage. However, its price is much lower than that of parquet, which leads to its popularity in the market.
- It is a stunning and expensive floor that requires special care. An experienced specialist with special equipment carries out floor installation. After installation, the flooring is necessarily sanded and varnished. It is necessary to polish it from time to time to make your floor look wealthy and well-maintained.
- The material is a roll covering with a different pattern. Excellent for all rooms and is not afraid of moisture. The coating retains its original appearance for a long time and is easy to install. So that the material has no visible nerves, a specialist makes a substrate for the floor.
- Tile, suitable for rooms with high humidity. The material is easy to care for, but in this case, to carry out flooring installation services should be a master. The tile is fragile and can give chipping and cracking with inept handling.
- Poured floor. It is a beautiful and expensive type of flooring. It has popularity among wealthy people. If you want such a floor in your apartments? Then order a floor laying service in our company.
- Rubber flooring is now well-known throughout the Netherlands and not only. The coating is valued for its exceptional environmental friendliness and practicality. The material does not deform under temperature changes, perfectly absorbs noise, and is resistant to all types of dirt. It is well suited for furnishings at home.
- Porcelain tiles are made like tiles. The material can be pressed and fired under high temperatures. Resistant to moisture and temperature differences. It has an excellent level of wear resistance.
- Carpet flooring installation is done only by specialists who know how to lay the material right to avoid crashes. Carpet care is minimal, but after timing, it requires replacement or thorough cleaning companies, as the material clogs the dust and dirt, which can cause allergies in humans. If the material is exposed to sunlight, it will burn out. If you decide on the coating choice, we offer our floor services in the Netherlands at affordable prices. We have a guarantee which confirms the quality of our services.
Why our company?
Our company is professionally engaged in installing floors throughout the Netherlands, as evidenced by clients’ positive reviews. Before we lay the material, we estimate the surface and then decide with a mandatory discussion of all the nuances with the owner of the premises. Our specialists promptly go to the specified address after agreeing to the time and date of arrival. Installing an underfloor in the Netherlands is possible in any region of the country. Just leave us your coordinates to make an order, and we will call you back to arrange a meeting.
CBS Renovation specializes
in package renovation,
rebuilding and new constructions
Our work activities among others consist of:
We are ready to start your project
CBS Renovation offers a flexible architectural and interior design services,
offering a tailored approach to complement your vision for your home improvement project.
We are happy to make a cost estimate without any obligation
We will contact you within 24 hours.