Types of masonry and their advantages in the Netherlands
Stonemasonry is a construction of stacked stones and blocks in a concrete order. The elements are bound together by mortar, paste, or special glue. The masonry cladding is carried out only by professionals with extensive experience in this field of activity.
Our company provides stonework services in the Netherlands (Holland) at competitive prices. We guarantee complete work and provide services promptly in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Hilversum, The Hague, Rotterdam, Breda, and Eindhoven. You can take orders online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on the company’s website.
Types of stonemasonry
The masonry in the Netherlands (Holland) construction that we offer is formally divided into types and depends on the design of the stonework in apartments. Masonry home is made of different materials, such as:
1. Brick masonry – is made of silicate, ceramic, clinker, and fireclay bricks. The brickwork unit has 250, 380, 510, and 640 millimeters thickness. The types of masonry jobs are divided: into spoon, chain, multi-row dressing, and lightened dressing. Brickwork pointing is installed with longitudinal and transverse joints.
2. Concrete masonry uses a mixture of concrete, where the stones are horizontally rammed from the butte. The volume of stones is 50% of the total area of the facing. According to the manual for the installation, masonry stones inc and concrete are placed in a 25 centimeters-thick layer. It also leaves a 4 to the 6-cm gap between the objects and the formwork.
3. Mace masonry is unique in that it allows you to create incredible beauty patterns. Stonemasonry wall is made of stones of different shapes and diameters. As a result, you get a model that is not similar to other related projects because each stone is unique.
4. Stucco masonry is expensive since molding is done manually, mostly from clay. The use of polyurethane elements helps cheaper installation.
Feel free to leave an application on our website if you are interested in stonemasonry construction and want to create a unique interior at home. Our specialist will contact you for further cooperation. We stipulate the required timing of arrival of the master for assessing the property.
Therefore, in most cases, ceiling installation in the Netherlands is delegated to professionals.
The advantages of masonry
Dynamix masonry has many advantages:
- The ability to use different materials for cladding.
- Wide design possibilities.
- The masonry installation allows you to hide the irregularities of the building, giving the appearance of impeccable and original.
- For stonemasonry jobs, we provide a quality guarantee and a certificate for the materials used.
Van masonry will never go out of style. The different material shades and high-quality installation will immediately show a decent result.
Why is it better to turn to professionals?
Our company has been on the market for a long time. An estimate of the completed work is reflected in the customer reviews. Use the convenient order form on the website or the callback form to order a service. Our motto is to satisfy all our customers. Therefore, we employ only specialists in their field.
We are ready to start your project
CBS Renovation offers a flexible architectural and interior design services,
offering a tailored approach to complement your vision for your home improvement project.
We are happy to make a cost estimate without any obligation
We will contact you within 24 hours.