Recently renovated 1930s terraced home with a backyard with a shed and back gate.
We have renovated this terraced home. Below we outline our renovation results.
Entrance, hall, modern restroom with a wall-mounted toilet with a washbasin, stair closet with a comprehensive meter cupboard. Spacious and bright extended living/dining room with a door at the rear to the backyard, modern open-plan kitchen with a dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, cooker and range hood.
Landing, bedroom at the front, 2nd spacious bedroom at the rear, 3rd smaller bedroom at the front, modern bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet, vanity and door to the balcony.
Stairs lead to the spacious attic. The 4th bedroom is lovely and bright and fitted with a dormer. The central heating unit and the laundry station are off the landing of this level.
Among others the following works have been performed by us:
– New electrical wiring and modern circuit board
– Newly plastered walls
– Walls repainted
– Woodwork repainted
– New flooring
– Refurbished restrooms with new tiling
– Refurbished bathroom, with a vanity, toilet and walk-in shower
– New kitchen, including a refrigerator, range hood, oven, cooker and dishwasher
– New central heating system
– Insulated attic